Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Stolab Möbel AB
Östra Järnvägsgatan 7, 333 31 Smålandsstenar, SWEDEN
Customer service: +46 371-33750
What personal data do we collect and where from?
We only collect personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill certain specified purposes, which are outlined in the section below. Such occasions may include, for example, when you request a quote, place an order, or apply for employment with us.
Furthermore, we collect information when you voluntarily email us, fill out any customer surveys or contact forms, provide us with feedback, or contact our customer service. The types of personal data that we collect may, depending on the context, include:
- Name, title, contact information, e-mail, phone number and postal adress
- Application documents such as CV and personal letters
- Purchase history
- Delivery and billing information as well as payment information and any other information that you have provided to us in connection with, for example, contacting our customer service
Collection of your personal data may also be done from the following sources:
- Albin website
- Contact through email and/or phone
- Through agreements, deals, invoices or other business transactions
- Third parties in the form of adress providers
- Activities such as fairs and events
Why do we collect and process personal data about you?
We collect and process your personal data for the below purposes and on the basis of legal grounds:
Fulfillment of agreement
- Processing of your orders and any returns
- Delivery notification
- Sending out general information, targeted messages, event invitations, and quotations
- Sending out customer surveys
- Responding to questions via email or in customer service
- Sending out newsletters
In cases where we need your consent, you will be informed of this and you will also have the opportunity to accept or decline the current processing of personal data. You can revoke your consent at any time through the link provided in the relevant correspondence.
Transfer of your personal data
In order for Stolab to fulfill its commitments to you as a customer or contact person for a customer, data may be transferred to third parties acting as data processors for Stolab. These parties provide, among other things, data support, email and storage services. We do not disclose or sell any personal data to other parties for any purpose.
At Stolab, we continuously work to ensure an organizational and technical level of security that meets the minimum requirements for data protection legislation at all times.
How long do we store your information?
Your personal information is never stored longer than allowed by applicable law and to achieve the purposes stated above. Your personal information is processed by us for the periods of time specified below, after which it is deleted.
- Contact person for companies: Your data is saved as long as you are listed as the contact person for a company that has a business relationship with Stolab.
- Communication: If you have contact with Stolab, for example via email, your personal data will be stored for as long as necessary to fulfill the contact.
- Job applicants: Stolab stores your application documents, including your CV and personal letter, during the recruitment process and for a period of two years.
- Legal obligation: Stolab saves such documentation that constitutes accounting information according to applicable accounting legislation.
- In cases where we process your personal data based on your consent, we only store your personal data as long as we have your consent.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to access the personal data that we process. You can therefore request information about which personal data is stored with us, the purposes of the processing of this personal data, and information about where this personal data has been obtained from.
- If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you can request to have it corrected.
- In some cases, you have the right to have your data deleted, for example if your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- You have the right in some cases to demand that Stolab's processing of your personal data be restricted, for example if you have objected to the processing of your personal data based on balancing of interests. Even during the time that the control is being carried out, if our reasons outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms, the processing of your personal data may be restricted.
- You have the right to revoke or modify the consents you have given to us at any time.
- Under certain circumstances, you can obtain and transfer certain personal data in an electronic format, in some cases even to another data controller (data portability).
Furthermore, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Datainspektionen) if you believe that Stolab's processing of your personal data is not in accordance with applicable law.
If the changes relate to such processing of personal data that we perform with your consent, we will give you the opportunity to provide your consent again.